Accessibility Statement Evolve Case Management
This accessibility statement applies to Evolve Case Management
Our aim is that as many people as possible are able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (external link) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
This website endeavours to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
We are continually seeking out solutions that align this site with the latest standards. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Some parts of this website may not be fully accessible:
PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- maps may be difficult to navigate using a screen reader
- How to request content in an accessible format.
If you need any information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us using the details at the bottom of this website.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Evolve Case Managment is committed to making its website accessible.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Non-accessible content see below
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
We may have some scanned PDF documents on our website Scanned PDF documents do not comply with the Accessibility Regulations 2018 but these documents can be provided in an alternative format or on alternative media, on request.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
3rd party products
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18th June 2021. It was last reviewed on 18th June 2021 by LJ Digital Media.